shadow man/magnet man stage shadow man/magnet man stage

Well, this certainly got awkward didn't it...

Shadow Man [Remix] Shadow Man [Remix]

Personally, this is not my favorite remix, however- you did the job bloody well. Mixed perfectly with some good skill chucked into the mix- enough for me to like it!

10/10

Shop = Elevator Muzik Shop = Elevator Muzik

I love you for this seriously! I'm currently undergoing pre-production for a video game culture spot on YouTube with fellow film makers and would be insanely grateful if I would be able to use this as a stinger for my stories.

I will send all credits to you and make sure you get a shout out if you would like any other of your numbers played.

By the by, if you haven't worked with ocremix.org yet- get on it!

Keep up the LOLs!
M

Megaman 2 Continue Remix Megaman 2 Continue Remix

Mad!

This is sitting on 246 listens- 34 downloads with a rating of 4.21 out of 5 and still no one has any free seconds to comment what they think? Good job man!

Crazy Motorcycle: Out of Power Crazy Motorcycle: Out of Power

Haha good job

Fl Studio job isn't it. Love it good job. Makes me want to jump on my bike and swing a sword around other passing cyclists.

Final Fantasy VIII Remix Final Fantasy VIII Remix

Good Stuff Man

That works surprisingly well, I was a bit hesitant at listening to this, but I'm really glad I did, definite download here mate!

Craigo

Journey To Silius - Theme Journey To Silius - Theme

HAHA Just Fantastic!

Mate, you just found a great song and turned it up a notch didn't you haha loving the great work, please make a cover of the first level, that was by far my favourite

Stage3-1 responds:

That's at least what I tried to do. Ahh yes, the first level music is definitely equally kick ass, but I won't be doing more covers for a little while now. I'll keep it in mind for the next album ;).

A Walk Down The Trail A Walk Down The Trail

Mate-Thanks

Wow man, hits right home, that piano. It's actually the sort of song that makes you think about shit, i could of sworn an exgirlfriend popped up in my head, then when the drums came in--you're a legend!

I'll be looking for more of your stuff!